Breakup to Makeup is one of the goals in Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow. It is the personal goal of Michelle, an unlockable character available during the event Love is in the Air.
- Michelle reaches out to Fry.
- Have Michelle Drink a Martini (2h 0m 0s)
- Have Michelle Complain of Boredom (4h 0m 0s)
- 320 200
Michelle? But when we broke up, you swore and promised you never wanted to see me again!
I didn't like the way things ended. I wanted to see if you were interested in maintaining a friendship.
Between boyfriends, huh?
I sure hope so.
We should totally hang out.
I'm sorry, Michelle, but I have a girlfriend.
Oh, and she doesn't let you do stuff along with your female friends?
Leela lets me do anything with anyone I want!
As long as they look like Zoidberg.
Really just with Zoidberg.
- Fry agrees to hang out with Michelle.
- Have Michelle Nag Annoyingly (6h 0m 0s)
- Have Fry Lounge in His Underwear (8h 0m 0s)
- Have Leela Party Poop (4h 0m 0s)
- 480 300
Good news, Michielle! I asked Leela if I could hang out with you. She said "it's fine", which means "enthusiastically yes" in girlspeak.
Umm... you might want to get a newer edition of your girlspeak dictionary. Y'know, 'cause words sometimes change their meaning.
You mean like how "I can't even" now means "shut up, you idiot jerkwad"?
I can't even.
I'm bored, Fry. Wanna go skydiving?
Skydiving? That's really more for couples. Because of the risk of death, I guess.
Ugh! Only a loser would think that way.
You're only allowed to call me that if we're dating!
- Fry keeps his distance from Michelle.
- Have Michelle Hop in a Cryo Tube (8h 0m 0s)
- Have The Professor Invent Useless Things (30m 0s)
- Have Fry Buy Bachelor Chow (1h 0m 0s)
- 640 400
You know, Michelle, when you called me a loser, it reminded me why I broke up with you.
I broke up with YOU. I left you for Pauly Shore, remember?
No, I broke up with YOU because you started dating Pauly Shore!
I knew you had bad taste in men from the moment you started going out with me.
I think it's best we avoid each other for awhile. We're too different.
I don't know how things got this way. Am I going to be alone forever?
One day, you'll find someone who makes you happy.
And maybe, just maybe, he'll enjoy being unhappy.