|1. Cable Guy|
|Omicron Persei 8|
Number of Paths:
|“||The crew tries to get the Artifact from Lrrr||„|
|Repeat Rewards||First Time Rewards|
|1 Kilo Career Chip||1 Kilo Career Chip|
|1 Kilo Delivery Chip||1 Kilo Delivery Chip|
|20 Hypnotons||40 Hypnotons|
|10 XP||55 XP|
|Omicron Persei 8 Artifact|
|Combat Rewards||Interaction Rewards|
|15 5||0 0|
Drinks on the House
Path B, node 1
Bender needs some juice.
- Bender's power cells are low! You consult an Omicronian for help "juicing" him up.
- Omicronian: State your business, puny Earthling!
- Ask for drink recommendations. +6
- Guard: Wargaritas are refreshing, while the Death Nog's corrosive acid warms the belly!
- Request an Omicronian drink.
- Omicronian: Death Nog? Wargarita? CHOOSE!
- Order Death Nog. -20
- Turns out Death Nog contains a corrosive acid. Your stomach is now a sieve.
- Order a Wargarita. +10
- Mmm. Strawberry with a dash of belligerence.
- Pass on drinks. +5
- Never accept drinks from a stranger. Unless it's the good stuff.
Lrrr and the Artifact
All paths, last node
He's got what you want.
- Lrrr: Is this the artifact you seek? But I need it to get Earth TV in hi def!
- Fry: Give it up Lrr or the universe will be canceled!
- Give an alternate option. +6
- Fry: So Pay for cable instead of stealing hotel wifi.
- Lrrr: Do you know how long a cable we need to reach Earth?
- Trade for the artifact. +6
- Fry: What if we make a trade for the artifact?
- Lrrr: I have a proposal: Include your skull in the deal.
- Lrrr: Leave me alone about this damn artifact! I'm missing a "Previously on."
- Reveal spoilers. +5
- Fry: I'll reveal a season ender for every minute you waste.
- Call Lrrr's internet provider. +5
- Fry: We're going to call your cable company.
- Appeal to Reason. +5
- Fry: Be reasonable! Or at least reasonably reasonable.
- Lrrr: That's it! I will slay you from my recliner. Hand me my raygun.
#Lrrr and the Artifact Space Interaction begins.