There are many elements to combat within space missions. Below is a summary of some of the main elements.
Overview[edit | edit source]
While out on a space mission, the player can combat enemies and engage in space interactions. Combat allows the player to command characters to fight enemies. Combat is represented by a yellow node on the mission map. Combat relies upon the character's class and level.
- Players can choose enemies to attack by tapping on them. (Tap before the character starts their attack so critical hits are not missed.)
- Players can pause combat by hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner.
Class[edit | edit source]
Combat stats are driven by the class of the character. Each class has pros and cons when in combat.
- Captains are strong hitters but are relatively weak against enemy attack. Their special ability is Attack Up, which boosts the attack of the entire crew.
- Delivery Boys are quick and have consistently high stats across the board. Their special ability is a Single Critical Attack, which hurts a single enemy with a high damage attack.
- Influencers are relatively weak across the board but have good speed. Their special ability is Party Heal, which heals the entire crew.
- Robots have high HP and Defence but are slow. Their special ability is Defense Boost, which boosts the defense of the entire crew.
- Scientists have relatively moderate stats across the board but have area of attack that hits more than one enemy. Their special ability is AOE Power Attack, which hits all the enemies with a high damage attack.
- Villains are similar to Delivery Boys in that they have high stats across the board. Their special ability is an Enemy Defense De-buff, which lowers the defense of all the enemies in the fight.
Combat Elements[edit | edit source]
HP and Death [edit | edit source]
HP stands for "health points," and it is what keeps a character alive and fighting. If all characters are at max level, the order is as follows: Robot (4405), Delivery Boy and Villain (4127), Captain (3850), Scientist (3739), and Influencer (3627).
Death is what happens when a character runs out of HP. That character is removed from battle and can only be brought back to combat with the use of a revive pack. Note: Revive packs do not revive to full health, only partial health.
Characters can he healed or revived with pizza or packs. The player can buy health packs or revive packs when necessary, buy packs in the shopping menu before entering a space mission, or buy packs while in a space mission by clicking the plus at the bottom of the screen. Regardless of how the player buys it, all packs cost pizza to buy. Sometimes health and revive packs are given as a reward for logging in.
When leaving a space mission, all characters are returned to normal status, even dead characters.
Attack [edit | edit source]
There are two types of attacks: a melee style attack and thrown/shot weapon. There are also three speeds: slow, medium, and fast.
Each class has a special attack that provides a specific benefit, such as increased attack or a harder critical attack. These special benefits stack, so if two characters of the same class use the same special, you will get twice the benefit. Players can also hit with critical attacks (+10% of normal damage) by tapping right as the circle under the enemy becomes white. The same mechanic occurs to defend characters from enemy attack.
If all characters are at max level, the order is as follows: Captain (414), Delivery Boy and Villain (359), Robot (304), Scientists (276), and Influencer (203).
Thrown Weapons[edit | edit source]
Each character may have up to three iterations of what they throw as a weapon. (Leveling up a character may open new weapons, but for some characters it may not.) The weapons are purely visual and have no effect on the attack or type of attack.
Defense [edit | edit source]
Defense is the strength of a character to not lose as much health when an enemy attacks. If all characters are at max level, the order is as follows: Robot (101), then Delivery Boy, Scientist ad Villain (92), then Captain and Influencer (83).
The player can further defend (+10% of normal defence) against an enemy attack by tapping the screen when the white circle below a character fills up.
Speed [edit | edit source]
A character's speed affects their order in combat. The quicker characters attack first, followed in order to slowest character. If all characters are at max level, the order is as follows: Delivery Boy (33), then Captain, Influencer, Scientist and Villain (32), then Robot (31).
Speed stat tie breaks come down to player choice -- that is, how the player chose to add characters into the crew. For instance, if a player added Fry, Amy, and the Professor to the crew, the attack order would be Fry > Amy > The Professor. However, if the player added the Professor, Fry, Amy to the crew, the attack order would be Fry > The Professor > Amy.
Max Combat Stats[edit | edit source]
The table below outlines each classes' current max stats (at level 30). Please see the classes' individual pages for a greater breakdown on their level stats.