Come Hell or High Water
|Come Hell or High Water|
|Robot Hell On Earth|
Number of Paths:
|Ahead of the Game|
|Hellbound From Downtown|
|“||Why choose? Let's do both!||„|
This mission introduces Robot Snakes which require both and , used in that order, to instantly defeat them. Some combats also include Incubots and Robot Moths from previous weeks. It is still possible to defeat these enemies, including the new Robot Snakes, with regular attacks (which inflict -1 damage per hit).
Paths[edit | edit source]
|2||48||Ghost Bender 13||11||11||2-4||0-2||2|
|3||53||Ghost Bender 13 + 15||14||13||2-5||0-3||2|
|4||58||Ghost Bender 13 + Hookerbot 20||15||15||6||0-6||4|
|5||63||Ghost Bender 13 + Hookerbot 20 + 15||18||4|
|6||63||Ghost Bender 13 + Hookerbot 20 +
|7||68||Ghost Bender 13 + Hookerbot 20 +
* When week 4 was released, Robot Leela was revealed to be a premium costume. Tinyco likely changed the map to use a free character instead, as this was the first time they would have ever required a premium character to 100% a map.
How to Play without Bombs: Add 1-2 Robots and an Influencer to your party. Use the Robot defense boost a few times (until enemy only inflicts -1 per hit). Leave it to play out. Use the Influencer if needed to heal. Battle will take some time (10-15 mins plus), but it is possible to kill enemies without Bombs this way.
NOTE: As of App version 1.4.4. Defense boost no longer stacks.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Repeat Rewards||First Time Rewards|
|2 Giga Career Chip||2 Giga Career Chip|
|15 Robot Souls||54 Robot Soul|
|5 Hypnotons||5 Pizza|
|Combat Rewards||Interaction Rewards|
Map[edit | edit source]
Space Interactions[edit | edit source]
Prepare for the Thirst[edit | edit source]
Path 1, node 1
It's the dehydration generation.
- You've exhausted your water reserves and the crew is really thirsty. Now what?
- To the Robot Hell Gas Station (Chance 76%: 1 + 50; fail:-100)
- Success: The station stocked water in nonrecyclable tin cans. Aw hell.
- Failure: The only thing this gas station had in stock was pain and torture And undrinkable gasoline.
- Pass the Slurm (6)
- Addictive and dehydrating. That's not going to work.
- Create a water substitute (Requires The Professor: 1 + 50)
- You have no idea what you are drinking, but you are still alive. Don't think about it.
Blowing Hot Air[edit | edit source]
Paths 2-7, node 1
Keep cool and carry on.
- You suddenly feel sweat cover your whole body. The AC is broken and you can't open a window!
- Slap the AC Around (Chance 76%: 1 + 50; fail:-?)
- Success: You hear the roar of the motors fire back up. Don't assume this is the norm.
- Start fanning everyone (6)
- Repair the AC (Requires Kif: 1 + 50)
The Pitchfork to Rule Them All[edit | edit source]
Paths 4-7, node 2
Brimstone not incuded.
- You find the Robot Devil's pitchfork in a pedastal. If Fry can pull it out, the Incubots will obey.
- Leave the pitchfork be.
- Pull the pitchfork out.. (Chance: 76%: 1; fail:-100 + 6)
Party Overload[edit | edit source]
Paths 4-7, node 3
Who invited THEM?
- The ship gets slower & you hear loud thumps. Incubots storm the ship & climb on board!
- Maximum speed! (6)
- Maximum panic! (6)
- The crew follow your example and also panic. Get it together and decide what else to do!
- Use your artfulness (Requires Devilish Fry 10: 1 + 50)
- Use your craftiness (6)
- Use your fistfullness (Chance 76%: 1 + 50; fail:-?)
- Success: You emerge victorious as you stand above the lifeless Incubot remains.
- Failure: [Fill in]
Fireproof[edit | edit source]
Paths 2-7, node 4
Whoa Nelly, it's getting hot in here!
- You notice an open safe filled with gold bars. Unfortunately, it's engulfed in flames. Decisions, decisions.
- Go for the gold. (Chance: 76%: 500; fail: -400)
- Success: [Fill in]
- Failure: [Fill in]
- Leave it alone. (6)
- Send in a ringer. (6)
- You flag down a nearby incubot. It doesn't seem like it has any intention of helping you.
Story[edit | edit source]
Enemy Sprites[edit | edit source]