|March 9, 2018|
|“||Level up Embassies to unlock new gifts.||„|
DOOP was released after the Wise Bots event in Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow. DOOP does not have an end date as it is a new permanent feature of the game. To view the Embassies, the player can tap on an Embassy building, or the new DOOP icon on the main screen.
|Maximize your chance of success with the right team.|
|Buy gifts with currency earned from successful Requests.|
|Level up Embassies to unlock new gifts.|
Game Updates[edit | edit source]
3 new Sticker Book pages were also added with the release along with a new look for space missions. The selection screen now displays the possible Enemies, fuel per stop, recommended level and suggested crew members (for locked paths).
Embassies[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Name||Cost||How to Unlock|
|DOOP Headquarters||Free||Complete Diplomatic Immunity Pt. 1|
|DOOP Omicron Embassy||2,000||Complete Diplomatic Immunity Pt. 4|
|DOOP Martian Embassy||6,000||Complete Diplomatic Immunity Pt. 5|
Requests[edit | edit source]
Inside each Embassy, players can choose a Request, if available, and select a 1-5 crew members to complete the request. Completing requests will earn and other rewards and earn points toward levelling up that Embassy. As the embassy increases in level, new items become available in the Embassy Gift Shop. To see what is available in each Gift Shop, check out that Embassy.
- Using a crew member of the recommended class is not required but will increase the probability % of success.
- If a request fails, 20% of the are payed out.
- The frequency of new requests appears to be on a fixed time basis.
- Requests can be abandoned. A new request may or may not appear depending on the timing.
- Using to speed up a request will cause a new request to appear.
- Requests that are In Progress can be cancelled and restarted, but the timer also re-starts.
- Crew members working on requests cannot complete other tasks or go on space missions.
- As the Embassy levels up, requests become more difficult, and take longer, but the payouts are higher.
Embassy Levels[edit | edit source]
Each earned adds 1 point to the Embassy level. To see examples of Request requirements and rewards, check out the individual Embassy pages.
Goals[edit | edit source]
|Diplomatic Immunity||Main Goal|