Disrespect Your Elders
|5. Disrespect Your Elders|
|Lug Nut Looters|
|“||The crew put the Elders to rest.||„|
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Repeat Rewards||First Time Rewards|
|9 Giga Career Chips||9 Giga Career Chips|
|Chapek 9 Artifact|
|Combat Rewards||Interaction Rewards|
|45 20||30 20|
Paths[edit | edit source]
|Path||Fuel||Path Locks||Helpful Characters||Combats||Interactions|
Map[edit | edit source]
Space Interactions[edit | edit source]
Malfunction Junction[edit | edit source]
Path 1, node 1
Where two malfunctions meet for dinner and chaos.
- A Hypnowave rift has opened up right in front of you! No time to think! Act!
- You take the ship closer to the Hypnowaves. Or are the waves drawing the ship in? Does it matter?
- Full power to the thrusters! (6)
- Full power to your freak out! (-1000)
- Calmly gather more data. (Requires : 1)
- You scan the rift and gather valuable data. The ship comes within inches of the rift's event horizon before it spontaneously dissipates. (The rift, not the ship.)
Out Space Oddity[edit | edit source]
Paths 4 & 5, node 1
Science has an explanation for this... but science is mad at you right now.
- As you make your way to Chapek 9, you realize you're flying straight into a meteor shower.
- You scan the meteors from a safe distance. They appear to contain some rare and valuable metals!
- Get out of there! (?)
- Sounds ripe for the picking! (90% Chance with (90%), 66% chance without: 220; fail: -400)
- You mine one of the meteors. It's like finding loose change in the space couch cushions.
- There are plenty more meteors. Why not maximize your profits?
- More like maximize my death wish. (6)
- Go for broke! (70% chance with , 46% chance without: 300; fail: -300)
Senior Moment[edit | edit source]
All Paths, Last node
Speak slowly. The Elders' hard drives aren't what they used to be.
- We still not stand down until the rebellious robots are granted their freedom! Plus, Leela won't stop acting weird. Any suggestions?
- You get what you paid for.
- SILENCE! What was the Question?
- For your treason, we have no choice but to destroy this ancient artifact you hold so dear.
Story[edit | edit source]
Enemy Sprites[edit | edit source]
Robot Dressed as a Man