|3. Eye Opener|
|Fry 13, Bender 13|
Number of Paths:
|Lug Nut Looters|
|“||The leader of the robot rebels is revealed.||„|
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Repeat Rewards||First Time Rewards|
|3 Giga Career Chips||3 Giga Career Chips|
|3 Giga Robot Chips||3 Giga Robot Chips|
|3 Giga Science Chips||3 Giga Science Chips|
|Combat Rewards||Interaction Rewards|
|45 20||30 20|
Paths[edit | edit source]
|Path||Fuel||Path Locks||Helpful Characters||Combats||Interactions|
Map[edit | edit source]
Space Interaction:[edit | edit source]
Rebel Rousers[edit | edit source]
All paths, node 1
Robot rebels with a mechatronic cause -- hunt 'em down.
- While exploring, you meet a robot. Could he be in the robot resistance?
- What do you want? I'm programmed to try to look busy.
- Give up before you even start. +6
- Question the questionable robot. +6
- Try to earn this trusting robot's trust. +26
- Ooh, I never turn down searing hot resin!
Rebels Spotted[edit | edit source]
Paths 1 & 2, node 2
Those droids you're looking for? These are they.
- You find a robot on Chapek 9. Shocker. Is this one in the robot resistance?
- Hello, sir. How can I pretend to help you?
- Forget about investigating. +?
- Ask baited questions. +6
- Just wonderin' what your thoughts were on...
- Small talk? +6
- My audio log is full of it! ... On second thought, I couldn't care less.
- Mysterious authority figures? +6
- More power to them! No, seriously, give them more power. ... On second thought, I couldn't care less
- A robot uprising? +?
- Try to lower his guard. +6
Clear Eye for the Robot Guy[edit | edit source]
Path 1, node 3
Scan the area for insurgent robots, then uninsurge them.
- You see a robot minding his own business. But he may be a rebel, so you make his business yours.
- Do you need something? I've got a meeting I want to miss.
- Pass +?
- Probe +6
- Got an opinion on...
- Pleasure +6
The 1373rd Degree[edit | edit source]
Path 2, node 3
Interrogate robots until they reach their melting point.
- There are robots in the resistance, but how do you find them?
- I don't have any money for you. Now get a job before I call the cops.
- How rude! +6
- I'm a featured character in a mobile game! I'm leaving!
- Where do I find a job? +6
- I've looked everywhere! I even tried...
- It's always been my dream to work, +6
- I've always wanted to "contribute" to "society."
- What did you have "in mind?"
Bot Hunters[edit | edit source]
Path 3, node 2
Their bounties are ten times their scrap metal value.
- You encounter a Chapek 9 robot who may be in the robot resistance! One way to find out.
- What are you looking at? Save an image file. It'll last longer.
- Ouch. I don't have to take this! +6
- Oof. Why so hostile? +6
- Ooh. My apologies for staring. +6
Finding Leela[edit | edit source]
All Paths, Last node
We should really call it "You find Leela", 'cuz you do.
- TO THE HUMAN KNOWN AS F-R-Y! THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING! EXIT OUR ROBO HEADQUARTERS!
- Stall for time. +6
- Keenly notice how weird it is. +6
- That's not how Leela normally yells at me. What up?
- FAMILIAR CONFUSED TONE DETECTED! STATE YOUR HUMAN BUSINESS OR PREPARE FOR ASS KICKING.
- Play the boyfriend card. +6
- I'm your boyfriend. Here's my card.
- 1. Appeal to her aesthetic sense. +6
- 2. Threaten, then counter-offer. +35
- Don't do anything you can't undelete! What if I help you and the rebellious robots fight the Robot Elders?
- RECONSIDERATION INITIATIVE INITIATED. YOU WILL AVOID DELETION IF YOU HELP OUR ROBO CAUSE.
- Appeal to her work ethic. +6
- But you're a pilot, not a robot. Or an autopilot.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE PROPER ACCESS PERMISSION TO BE HERE. DELETION INITIATIVE INITIATED.
- Make her a damsel in distress. +6
- After coming to terms with Leela, Fry leaves the robo headquarters, his ass unkicked.
Enemy Sprites[edit | edit source]
Robot Dressed as a Human