Number of Paths:
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Paths[edit | edit source]
|Path||Fuel||Path Locks||Combats||Interactions||Cargo Drops|
Map[edit | edit source]
Space Interactions[edit | edit source]
For Cornwood Ascending missions, the interactions are random. Each one ends with a dice roll that has a possible payout of 1 Essence. Following is a list of possible interactions.
Dice Roll Disarray[edit | edit source]
Gotta like your odds.
Allosauras[edit | edit source]
- You're traveling through a grassland and encounter an allosaurs who won't let you pass. You try to charm it.
Dragon People[edit | edit source]
- You stumble across a village of Dragon People. They're in the middle of worshipping of of their deities.
- Try to blend in. +6
- Try to chill out. +6
- You're immediately spotted. Dragon People hate outsiders.
Elder Frog[edit | edit source]
- As you're fishing for dinner, an Elder Frog pulls you into the water.
Fighting Fungus[edit | edit source]
- While walking through a mystical cavert, you accidentally kick a Fighting Fungus. It attacks! You cast a Fire Shield!
Serpent Creature[edit | edit source]
- A serpent creature attempts to decapitate you! You cast Circle of Hurt!
Troll[edit | edit source]
- You attempt to cross a bridge when you encounter a troll. It assaults you with a verbal attack. You respond wiht the Finger of Death!
Undead King[edit | edit source]
- You walk into a forest with an evil vibe. An Undead King appears. He don't look too good. 'Cause he's evil.