|2. Insider Misinformation|
Number of Paths:
|Viva La Evolucion|
|“||The crew spreads propaganda.||„|
Insider Misinformation is the second missions on Chapek 9.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Repeat Rewards||First Time Rewards|
|3 Giga Delivery Chips||3 Giga Delivery Chips|
|3 Giga Career Chips||3 Giga Career Chips|
|3 Giga Robot Chips||3 Giga Robot Chips|
|Combat Rewards||Interaction Rewards|
|45 20||30 20|
Paths[edit | edit source]
Map[edit | edit source]
Space Interactions[edit | edit source]
Invertebrate Negotiations[edit | edit source]
Path A, node 1
Who will crack first?
- En route to Chapek 9, you see a Decapodian trading ship. What's not to like?
- Trade with them. (6)
- Decapodian: My spawn kept changing jobs so now I'm stuck with his rejected career chips.
- Buy them up, why not? (-100: +1)
- Haggle like a pawn star. (Increased chance with : 6; fail: Restart choices)
- Success: Decapodian: Well, these chips are burning a hole in my pocket. Literally. It's a deal.
- Failure: Decapodian: You must be missing a 0. Or two.
- Take the Deal (-80: 1)
- Haggle even more. (Increased chance with : 6; fail: Restart choices)
- Success: Decapodian: You're meshuggina! Lucky for you, I am too. You've got a deal.
- Turn down the offer already. It's ferkockt. (6)
- Turn down the offer already. (6)
- Fly right by. (6)
Brain Drain[edit | edit source]
Path C, node 1
Don't take hats from interstellar strangers.
- You meet an astronaut and hear a terrific offer that you can't unhear!
- Astronaut: Hi! Would you and your brain like to join my crew?
- Sounds like fun on a bun! (5)
- Maybe. Tell my brain more... (5)
- No, we have to play this mobile game. (5, END)
- Astronaut: All you have to do is put on a "Members Only" hat.
- Take the Brain Slug Astronaut's offer. (-1375)
- Try to rescue the Astronaut. (Requires : 1)
- Astronaut: Nice try. Well, not that nice.
- Attack the Brain Slug. (56)
- Astronaut: Watch it! That's my host's face!
Dishonor Guard[edit | edit source]
All paths, middle section
He brings great shame to his family.
- As you make your way into the city, you meet a robo guard who appears to be conflicted.
- Ask his major malfunction. (6)
- You're showing an abnormal amount of emotion for a robot. Which is to say, you're showing emotion.
- Robot: Everyone says humans are the scum of the universe, but that ignores space salmonella. Is it wrong to not hate humans?
- Avoid him like the cyberplague. (6)
- Deal with this guard and his emotions is way too much work. You should find another way into the city.
Do the Robot[edit | edit source]
Paths D & E, node 1
How robo can Hermes go?
- I can prove a robot mon is inferior to a human mon, mon,
- You can't spell "humiliation" without "human". Or "ilitio."
- Ready, set, LIMBO! (1)
- I challenge you to a file-off! (76% chance: 2)
- Let's do some calculatin'! (56% chance.: 3)
Ship Not-In-Shape[edit | edit source]
Path D, node 2
It could stand to lose a few pounds or dollars or priceless artifacts.
- While wandering Chapek 9, you notice human footprints. What do you make of that?
- Ignore them. (6)
- Follow them. (6)
Only Human Skin Deep[edit | edit source]
Path G, node 1
Connect with a robot on a superficial level.
- The crew engages with a Robot Actor.
- Robot Actor: If you're not here to eat me, what do you want?
- Butter him up (but not to eat him). (6)
- Beg him for help. (6)
- Anti-human sentiment is at an all-time low. We need to make a new movie!
- Robot Actor: I'm retired from acting. Except for charging for autographs at conventions.
- Threaten him. (Increased chance with : 250; fail: 0)
- Shame if you turned up in a magnetic field for not making the film.
- Robot Actor: Okay, okay. Just no magnets.
- Persuade him. Increased chance with : 250}; fail: 0)
- But think of all your fans anxiously awaiting your next movie.
- Robot Actor: I do miss the roar of the crowd and the smell of the grease. I'm in!
- Bribe him. (-50: 250)
- You'll be well paid! And by that I mean, well, paid.
- Robot Actor: Talk to my robo-agent. She never says no.
- The movie becomes a smash hit. You're a regular Steven Spielbot.
Story[edit | edit source]
Robot Actor: Back off, human! You're never gonna eat me alive!
Robot Actor: Good.
Robot Actor:Actually. I wouldn't mind if you wanted to eat me alive just a little bit.
Robot Actor: You guys again?!?!
Robot Actor:Ever since I was a microcircuit. I never felt like a robot. I just wanted to be human. I became an actor so I could human-dress without everyone getting suspicious.
Robot Actor: Anyhow, what about you? Why do you wear that hideous orange-haired gorilla mask?
Enemy Sprites[edit | edit source]