Island of Lost Bots/PVP
|“||Select Your Universe Battle Opponent!||„|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The combat within PVP is very much like the standard space mission combat; however, the player picks his crew to fight from an opposing player's crew (via AI). In addition to Class, crew members have Affinities and Passives granting them different strengths, weaknesses, and special abilities. To enter PVP tap on the PVP icon on the main screen.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Players can select up to 5 crew members to enter battle.
- Crew members can be changed any time between battles, even if performing other tasks or in space missions.
- Crew members performing other tasks can still enter battles.
- Players are given 3 options of teams to battle.
- Players can refresh options 3 times, then must wait for 3 hours to refresh again.
- Each battle costs 1 battle energy. Players have up to 5 battle energy.
- Recharge rate is 2 hours per battle energy.
- Players are given 300 seconds (5 minutes) to complete a battle. If the battle timer runs out, the player wins the fight.
- Currently, the enemy team is a real player team, but AI is used during battle.
Battle Points[edit | edit source]
Battle Points are rewarded based on the tier of the opponent you fight.
Tier[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Schedule[edit | edit source]
During each PVP round players are given a set number of days to accumulate battle points before rewards are payed out and the clock is reset. At that time Battle points and Tier levels are reset to 0 and a new round begins. During this event, the first round was almost 6 days, and the second round 7 days. The rewards and tier levels remain the same for both rounds. PVP ends when the event ends but may return during future events. For the latest updates, see PVP.