Message in an Armband
|4. Message in an Armband|
Number of Paths:
|Let's Be Careful Up There|
|“||Fry searches for Leela.||„|
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Repeat Rewards||First Time Rewards|
|4 Giga Career Chips||4 Giga Career Chips|
|Chapek 9 Artifact|
|Combat Rewards||Interaction Rewards|
|35 15||25 15|
Paths[edit | edit source]
|Path||Fuel||Path Locks||Helpful Characters||Combats||Interactions|
|A||23||None||, , ,||6||3|
Map[edit | edit source]
Space Interactions[edit | edit source]
Trade Mission[edit | edit source]
All paths, node 1
Let's make a deal.
- You encounter a ship of Decapodians looking to trade, why not?
- So trade with them already. (6)
- Whoever said Luna Park was "the happiest place on the moon" was meshuggina. And now we're stuck with these useless chips worth bupkes.
- Ignore them. Naturally. (6)
Asteroid Field[edit | edit source]
Path A, node 1
While flying, the player encounters a large asteroid field
- You see a large assteroid field. How do you want to proceed, big shot?
- Take a scenic route around the field. (6)
- Try to blow right through the field. 75%: Bender-Asteroids damage the hull. You're paying for that. 25: Nixonbucks 15:XP)
- Mine asteroids for yummy resources. (Requires : 2GigaCareerChips 6)
- No one died! Kudos for playing it safe. Yippee.
Distress Signal[edit | edit source]
Path C, node 1
Better cover your mouth.
- You get a distress signal. A ship has picked up a disease and needs medical assistance.
- Get over there already! (-20, 1 )
- Send a medi-bot (or any damn robot). (Requires : +1)
- You tow the infected crew to a nearby space hospital. Be sure to disinfect that robot.
- Ignore the germy jerks. (?)
Follow the Light[edit | edit source]
All paths, last node
The future's so bright, you better wear a welder's mask.
- You enter a huge cave. It's dark, but you consider going deeper. What could go wrong?