|3. Third Expedition|
Number of Paths:
|“||Gotta like your odds.||„|
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|400 Nixonbucks||400 Nixonbucks|
|30 Hypnotons||30 Hypnotons|
|1 Titanius Anglesmith Essence|
|1 Gynecaladriel Essence|
|Path||Combat Reward||Last Combat|
|1||2 1210||3 1785|
|2||1 745||1 745|
|3||2 1245||2 1245|
|4||1 1540||2 3035|
Paths[edit | edit source]
|Path||Fuel||Path Locks||Combats||Interactions||Cargo Drops|
Map[edit | edit source]
Space Interactions[edit | edit source]
For Cornwood Ascending missions, the interactions are random. Each one ends with a dice roll that has a possible payout of 1 Essence. Following is a list of possible interactions.
Dice Roll Disarray[edit | edit source]
Gotta like your odds.
Beggar[edit | edit source]
- You come across a beggar who asks for bread as she pulls a kife out of her belt.
Cumulus Giant[edit | edit source]
- A ferocious storm unexpectedly hits Cornwood. In the distance you see a dancing Cumulus Giant.
- Ask about the storm. +6
- The Cumulus Giant claims it's throwing a party for the other giants.
- Awe at the giant's moves. +6
- The Cumulus Giant is bothered by your staring.
Dark Elf[edit | edit source]
- You find a Dark Elf alone in a cave. It has a crossbow by its side. You share a look.
- You angered the Dark Elf. It loads an arrow.
Eyesore[edit | edit source]
- You come across an Eyesore, Its multitude of eyes pierce your soul.
- It pulls its tentacles back, ready to strike!
Freeze Giant[edit | edit source]
- You come across a Freeze Giant. It seems to be chilling in the blazing sun. It looks tired.
- Before you get close, the Freeze Giant gets up and charges at you.
Nearly Nude Giant[edit | edit source]
- A Nearly Nude Giant stands in your path. It demands all your food.
- The Nearly Nude Giant looks displeased. It will never be satisfied, especially with clothes.
Owlbear[edit | edit source]
- You see a cute owl poke its head out of a bush. You realize it's an Owlbear and it's running at you
Rust Monster[edit | edit source]
- While cleaning the ship, you find a giant hole. Then you notice a Rust Monster eating the ship!
Squid Flayer[edit | edit source]
- A Squid Flayer appears. Capable of harvesting entire races, it sets it sights on you (and your race).
- The Squid Flayer shields itself from your attacks.