Worship Tour 3017
|1. Worship Tour 3017|
Number of Paths:
|“||Let the prostrating begin.||„|
Preparation[edit | edit source]
- Required Character: Pharaoh Bender
- Recommended Level: None
- Fuel Required: 14/16/17
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Map[edit | edit source]
Fuel Costs[edit | edit source]
- Fuel cost per node: 1
Total Fuel Costs:
- Path A: 16
- Path B: 14
- Path C: 17
Story: False Idol[edit | edit source]
Bender's building himself up.
Location: Occurs at last node.
Requires Pharaoh Bender
Pharaoh Bender has returned to Osiris 4 to memorialize his shiny metal ass|
Your subjects are ready to begin construction. What do you tell them?
- Choice 1: Encourage his subjects! +6
- Pharaoh Bender: Your pharaoh believes in you! And he believes you better not disappoint him!\
- Your subjects experience a sense of relief...which is bad for productivity!
- You leave Osiris 4 monument-less. You add "glorious statue" to your to-do list.
- Choice 1: Bribe his subjects! +5
- Pharaoh Bender: If you get my eye visor right, I shall throw a raging ice cream party!
- Your lie of ice cream has motivated the workers to build at double speed.
- The construction of your glorious statue is on schedule, which is unacceptably slow. Time for a motivational speech.
- Choice a: Offer rewards. +200
- Pharaoh Bender: Work harder and I'll throw in a capering mascot at the party.
- Wow, everyone really does go cuckoo for Cookie Puss. Your workers work like lightning to finish the statue.
- Choice b: Offer threats. +6
- Pharaoh Bender: First person to collapse gets a one-way ride to Whipsville! And you're pulling!
- Your subjects resent your threats and empty promises of ice cream. They revolt and kick you off the planet!
- Maybe someday you will return to finish your glorious monument. And your hot fudge sundae.
- Choice 1: Terrorize his subjects! +5
- Pharaoh Bender: First person to collapse gets a one-way ticket to Whipsville!
- Pain is the ultimate motivator! The workers double their efforts twice and construction quadruples.
- Choice a: Show some kindness. +200
- Pharaoh Bender: Alright, I went overboard with the whipping! Finish the statue and we'll have a one-hour whipping ban. You're welcome.
- Their tired faces become excited. Your workers work like lightning to finish the statue.
- Choice b: Show some teeth. +6
- Pharaoh Bender: Say hello to my little friends: Whip One and Whip Two.
- Turns out a double dose of whipping CAN hurt. Your subjects revolt and kick you off the planet.
- Maybe someday you will return to finish your glorious monument. Put it on your bucket list.
- None. The only rewards come from choices.
Enemy Sprites[edit | edit source]